Struggling to connect with your changing customer? Unsure how to move forward in a cookieless world? Wondering if you’ve outgrown your current martech stack?
Join thousands of senior marketers online tomorrow, Tuesday, March 16 and Wednesday, March 17, for an expert-led training program featuring three empowering keynotes:
- The changing customer: A candid keynote conversation, with Craig Rosenberg, Distinguished Vice President & Analyst, Gartner, Teresa Barreira, CMO, Publicis Sapient, Martin Ekechukwu, CEO & Co-Founder, WHTWRKS, and Kim Davis, Editorial Director, MarTech Today, Third Door Media
- Marketing superpowers: How AI and no-code transform every marketer into a maker, with Scott Brinker, Editor, chiefmartec
- Getting traction from your data, with Nancy Duarte, best-selling author and CEO, Duarte
… along with 65+ data-rich, tactical sessions from top solution providers, including…
- The future of cookie control, consumers, and commerce, with Exponea
- Your strategy for earning customer trust, with OneTrust PreferenceChoice
- The Internet stole my cookie: What to do before 2022, with Tealium
- How to tell if you’ve outgrown your martech, with Acoustic
- Finally getting data right: Dispelling the myths and finding the truth, with Merkle
..and dozens more. See the complete agenda!
You’ll also access MarTech Connect — our serendipitous 1:1 networking experience, engaging community meetups, and live chat with the speakers!
The best part? It’s all free. What are you waiting for? Secure your free pass now!
Psst… Have a scheduling conflict? Time zones don’t work out? Register anyway. All sessions are available on-demand immediately following their live broadcast. (Meetups not included.)
About The Author
Lauren Donovan has worked in online marketing since 2006, specializing in content generation, organic social media, community management, real-time journalism, and holistic social befriending. She currently serves as the Content Marketing Manager at Third Door Media, parent company to Search Engine Land, Marketing Land, MarTech Today, SMX, and The MarTech Conference.