Facebook collected resources on these topics over the years for businesses of all sizes
By David Cohen
46 seconds ago
Facebook introduced a new Business Equality resource center for businesses focused on diversity, equity and inclusion.
The social network said in a blog post that the site contains information on steps businesses need to take to create a more inclusive and diverse environment, accelerate inclusive representation in advertising and media, expand economic mobility for diverse businesses and make decisions on spending time and money to support a more equal world.
Facebook said it has collected resources on these topics over the years for businesses of all sizes, and features on its new site include:
- Tools, programs, training and resources that businesses can use to foster business equality in their day-to-day operations.
- Facebook programs like #SheMeansBusiness, Elevate and Boost With Facebook.
- Creative and advertising tools like Ads for Equality, which was built to help eliminate harmful bias in advertising.
- Diversity and inclusion learning resources, such as videos from executives and links to helpful training.
- Real-life examples of inspiration from businesses and organizations that have already started this journey.
Facebook head of global business strategy and engagement Arielle Gross Samuels wrote in the blog post, “Placing business equality at the center of decision-making is no longer a nice-to-have: It’s a must-have for progress and innovation in the 21st century.”